Monday, March 16, 2009

Unit Testing Articles

Hello

First let me introduce myself, my name is Moran, and I am from Typemock's marketing team. You've probably seen the various sections in our Learn page, well, we want to add more pages for different verticals to our Learn section.

We're looking to expand the unit-testing information on our Learn section and we thought of asking if you can help us out with articles (and/or code examples). Of course, you'll get full credit, a mention in our Insider hall of fame (we're working on that too), and we'll link to your site / blog, so our visitors can get more info on your site as well. More information on unit-testing means everyone wins.

If you're up to the challenge, please leave a comment with the topic you are interested in writing about, or drop me an email .

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Moran

Marketing Department

3 comments:

  1. Hi Moran,

    I recently published on CodeProject an article about unit testing where I actually mentioned TypeMock, it received good rating. It's available here: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/tips/FromMocksToIsolation.aspx

    Vagif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vagif,

    Thanks, this is a VERY :-) comprehensive article.

    Can I take this article (or parts of it) and publish it on Typemock’s site as well ?

    Moran

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Publish a part or as a whole. Whatever you need. You can also add a link to my blog: http://bloggingabout.net/blogs/vagif/default.aspx.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.