Monday, May 18, 2009

ASP.NET bundle launch + Free licenses

Typemock is launching a new ASP.NET bundle which includes a Typemock Isolator license + an Ivonna license for a special price.
For the launch of this unit testing bundle, Typemock is giving away licenses to bloggers and their readers, all details for this campaign will be uploaded to our blog shortly.
Typemock MVP’s (or in other words you guys) will get each a free Isolator ASP.NET bundle license to give / raffle to one of your readers.
The licenses will be sent to you by Wednesday 20/05/09, follow this blog for more details.
Moran
Typemock Marketing
moran (at) typemock (dot) com

10 comments:

  1. Exciting news, I haven't actually looked into Ivonna, do I need another license on top of my current Isolator one?

    I've actually achieved some web faking with the standard Isolator ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All MVP's will get a free license for Ivonna, it will be sent to you with-in less than a week.

    Thank you Artem (http://sm-art.biz/Ivonna.aspx ) for this !

    Moran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briliant! :)

    I didn't actually know that we were titled MVP. Do we get a logo for our blog?

    (Sorry for the overly vain request...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice, great job Artem!

    However, I personally didn't like the advertisement text overly filled with hyperlinks, etc [sorry and don't take it personal! :)]

    So I wrote a different one on my blog http://codevanced.net/post/Ivonna-for-free.aspx - AFAIK that shouldn't matter as all of us will get the license anyway.

    But I have a question for typemock guys: why do you ask people to copy-paste the text, instead of asking them to write their own one? Is it because their own texts could specify part of the news, or be just plain incorrect? Or are you more interested in hyperlinks to increase page rank? Anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Andrew,
    Thank you for your comment.

    First let me also say: great job Artem! Both for the Ivonna add-on and for his excellent work in helping us launch this new Bundle.

    Now regarding the campaign, yes you will all get a Free ASP.NET bundle license, regardless of what you wrote in your blog.

    As for the copy paste text, it was just intended to make things easier, and the response was fantastic – regardless of the text. One of the participants of this launch announced this launch in her blog in her own words – she was in the first 60 so of course she got an Isolator and Ivonna license.

    Moran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Morten,

    Thanks for the idea :-) .

    We will work on a Typemock MVP button and will send it to you along with the licenses.

    Moran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is "MVP" different than the "Typemock Expert" thing? The graphic for that is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something like this :
    http://devexpress.com/Home/Logos.xml?Newsletter2

    I loved those logos! Nice 'n crips and would love to post a logo like that for Typemock on my weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just a quick check: Weren't we supposed to get a license to give away to our readers by last wednesday? I can't see that I have received anything...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.