Thursday, December 3, 2009

Version 5.4.5 release next week

And you can get it first here – 32bit and 64bit.

First here’s the new feature of Intellitest: The behavior wizard.

BehaviorWizard[1]

When you use fakes, you can use the wizard to generate a WhenCalled statement for you.  Please try it, and let us know what you think about it.

Other bug fixes in 5.4.5:

  • Major improvements to fake object creation and recursive fake performance
  • Improved verification messages when verifying exact arguments, and two objects do not match
  • Natural Mocks auto-field mocking was not being properly reset
  • Intellitest suggestion extensibility now provides an event when a suggestion is about to be executed
  • PartCover 2.3.0 code coverage is now supported by Isolator
  • 1 comment:

    1. Hello,

      I tried to download the 32 bit version, but my download always stopped at 4.3MB and when I tried to unzip it, I got a "zip file corrupted" error.

      ReplyDelete

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.